Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Lastday Letter and Farewell Party

From: Rusyamsi, Iim
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:48 PM
Subject: Thank you and see you...


Dear All,

Today is my last day in Hewlett Packard as Project Manager.
I felt HP is the company that has given me a lot of chance to grow and it has been the great experience and fantastic inspiration for me.

I have decided to move on and run my own business.
I am confident that my new activities will help me to move towards some of the visions I have for my quality of life.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for sharing the time with me as well as your support on FIF SM and BCA PPU projects.
Special thanks to Pak Bardi Yarsono, Pak Teguh Tamtomo, Mas Dandung and my projects teams for the support and guidance during my time at this company,
My sincere apologies for any wrong doing that I had over the engagement.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Iim Rusyamsi
HP. 0811 196 196
DID. 021-30 108 196
Email. iim@iimrusyamsi.com
Y!M. iim_rusyamsi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foto-foto farewell party dan my dream - service center seperti di HP Indonesia



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»